10/22/2010

MELODICA



Yesterday was nice. Woke up at 12 am and realized I hadn't planned anything for that day. So I grabbed my phone and gave Johanna a call. Finally we decided that going to the mall would be the safest option. Emilia and Frida also tagged along. After seeing this Melodica fabric bag all over the internet I was thrilled and surprised to find one in Carlings (because the selection here in Turku is very constrained). Since I had always wanted one I grabbed two of them and dashed to the checkout rightaway, and it only cost me 10 euros!

10 comments:

  1. Great photos :) You're soooo pretty :))
    I hope you'll check out and eventually follow (only if you like it of course! :)) my blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a steal! That bag is so sick :)

    http://www.bobachi.blogspot.com
    http://www.bobachi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sabina:
    thank you so much! yepp, i'm totally gonna check it out ;) xx

    Violetta E.:
    thaaanks! x

    WE-ARE-NOT-A-GOOD-INFLUENCE:
    thanks a bunch noemi! x

    Chelsey:
    i know right! i'm so in love with it! thanks :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you are a very pretty girl, and this blog is so cute. Lovely bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i effin love your photos and blog. definitely following ;)

    xx,
    FASHIONBYTHEM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna:
    thank you so much anna <3

    Sydney Rahimtoola:
    hihi, glad to hear that! (: thanks for following! xx

    ReplyDelete