11/01/2010

EXHAUSTED

 

Haven't been updating the blog too much lately. Sorry about that! Don't really know what to tell you, other than that I'm obsessed with Jared Leto (not creepy), waiting eagerly for Saturday to come and very exhausted after being sick for two fricking weeks. Promise I'll post something a bit more interesting than photos of photos of my wall tomorrow. Perhaps I'll show you some of my newest purchases... Here's some music for you to enjoy until that! Brooke Fraser has such a lovely voice :)


  

3 comments:

  1. I haven´t listened to this music so far!! But I like it, its amazing I´ll download now :)

    charmingflopy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can someone not be attracted to Jared Leto? I am assuming you've seen his twitter pic where he is wear a skirt-thing? Look so so so nice, yeah?
    Looking forward to your posts!

    xx, Chelsey
    http://www.bobachi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have sick taste in music girl! love florence, and just about all the bands listed in your sidebar :) and looking forward to your posts, your photos are pretty amazing x

    ReplyDelete