12/12/2010

FINALLY



I had been waiting for yesterday for so many months, I still can't believe I actually have a tattoo now! Yesterday at 11 am we headed to Dogbite with Johanna and Jenni. I was terrified, so there's no way I could've done it without them by my side. At first it didn't hurt at all, but after say ten minutes my whole arm started to get numb. But it was all worth it, because now I have this beautiful piece of art tattooed on my arm for the rest of my life. The two feathers represent my mom and dad. I think I'm going to get one for my brother too, as soon as I can afford it that is... I'm curious, if you'd get a tattoo, what would it look like?

9 comments:

  1. Wow your tattoo looks amazing!
    love your blog, you take the best photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so beautiful. i'm getting a feather on my wrist some time soon! but first i'm getting a ship :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're absolutely gorgeous and your feathers are lovely

    ReplyDelete