8/18/2011

CYCLING IN THE RAIN


TODD SELBY'S 'THE SELBY IS IN YOUR PLACE' IS MY NEW FAVORITE BOOK. CANNOT STOP STARING AT THESE PHOTOS. SO DANM INSPIRING.

Howdy! Soaking wet blogger here updating after a very long period of silence (I do apologize)! It's mostly school and packing for our move that has occupied my time. But even when I have had time I've been way too tired to write or take any photos. Guess I just haven't adjusted to the pain in the ass early mornings yet. Getting up at 6:30 am is a real bitch... In other news, I've been planning to have another photo shoot with my friends who were lovely enough to volunteer as models. And I'm super excited! Don't know when or where we're gonna shoot yet, though.

15 comments:

  1. wow!! i LOVE this!! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meiän pitää kuviksessa tehdä sellanen valokuvaus juttu mis on kaks kuvaa. Toinen kuva sellanen mikä on ns. hyvä kuva (hyvään aikaan otettu yms.) ja toinen huono kuva (huonoon aikaan yms.). Tarvisin oikeesti jotain neuvoja en keksi mitäään :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. let us see the photos from the shoot! glad to hear from you again =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. schau doch mal auf meinem blog vorbei, freue mich über jeden neune leser c:
    http://weltenflieger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. vaaau ihan sikamakee postaus!! meinasin jo kommentoida enkuks ku huomasin et joku oli suomeks kommentoinu ja sit näinki sun nimen :D
    mut ihan liian inspiroivia kuvia, rakastan noit huoneita ja stuff and things, big love<3 äää haluun kyl kaikki noi huoneet, tänne vaan kiitos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration! I am just doing up my room so love this post!!

    xJess
    SparksandFireworks.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic post! I'm following. Follow me back if you like:)

    http://sistergoldenair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow indeed huh...i was speechless too. you should really check out the rest of the pictures if you haven't done that by now.

    and yeah early mornings can be a bitch...i'm up at 6am. let's share the pain haha.

    all the luck on the movement and new year of school. and looking forward to a new shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of these! I've missed your posts. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  10. these photos are adorable! : O *_*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect pics (vintage <3) I loveeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete