8/28/2011

RENEGADE


PHOTOGRAPHER: SARA LEHTOMAA
MODEL: PILVI LEHTINEN
STYLING: SARA LEHTOMAA


Finally they're done! After countless hours of editing I just feel like I need to get out of the house! My head is pounding and I could really use some fresh air. I know sitting many hours in front of the computer isn't healthy for me (or anyone else for that matter) but this time it was totally worth it! I'm super happy with how these turned out! This photoshoot took place near my friends place at some old bunkers in the middle of a forest. Nowadays they're adorned with graffiti and that made it the perfect scene for this photoshoot. That same day I also took a bunch of other photos with slightly different themes of some of my other friends but I didn't want to post it all at once (because that would've been a shitload of photos). So be expecting a whole lot of photos in the upcoming days!


  

11 comments:

  1. pretty! i love it :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool photos!

    http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

    Meena ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. slightly gangster but 100% awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have some awesome shots there! xx

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks guys <3 glad you like em!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nää näyttää aika erilaisilta sun kädenjäljen jälkeen :D mut just siistejä! nauran sitä mun graffittipullo spreijaus kuvaa, ku "spreijaan" niin ammattitaitoisesti!!

    no ei oon vaan niin skilled ettei mun tarvi kattoo ku spreijaan!! ;DD

    ReplyDelete
  7. pilvi:
    juu, huomattava ero on tosiaan muokkauksen jälkeen! voisin joskus tehä sellasen "ennen - jälkeen" postausken..
    ja hei se kuva on yks mun lemppareita! :D:D oot oikee true gangsta, ihan arkipäivää tällanen

    ReplyDelete