10/23/2011

CURSE THE NORDIC CLIMATE


HAT - MONKI    |    TUBE SCARF - H&M    |    KNIT - MONKI    |    PANTS - H&M 


My outfit form last Wednesday and a brief summary of this week. I've always thought that I'm a fairly good cook. This Thursday, however, I discovered that my impression of myself as a cook is terribly wrong. Somehow me and Emilia managed to burn our pasta (= the worlds easiest food to prepare) as we were cooking dinner. This has never happened to me before so I'm assuming me and E are just a disturbingly bad equation. Luckily I don't suck as much at photography! On friday I managed to take several stunning photos of E as we were on our outdoor adventure in a nearby forest. But of course the fact that E is a gorgeous woman helped out a lot! She didn't have to do much in order for me to get a good shot. Haven't had time to edit the photos yet because of all the school related stuff that I've also had to deal with, but I promise to post them asap! Other than that I've enjoyed the sunshine which felt incredibly awesome after an excessively long period of nothing but rain and gray skies. I sometimes do wish Finland was placed somewhere nearer the equator...


  

24 comments:

  1. i love the outfit and i absolutely love JUSTICE!
    Civilization&D.A.N.C.E are my favorites :)
    great blog you have hun :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love the combination of your sweater and scarf! You look beautiful <3 xx

    http://memoiresdecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous scarf!:D
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit! you look so comfy :) love hats like yours!

    xx maggie
    saltandleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful outfit and photographs! that sweater looks deliciously comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Justice.
    Es uno de mis grupos favoritos.
    Excelente elección.
    El suéter me parece muy lindo.
    Feliz semana :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing outfit ! You look great ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh... These shots are excellent. I love the lighting and the colors of the outfit. They're so bright and pure! I'm loving how you layered everything and I'm so envious of your long, lustrous hair! So beautiful <3


    xoxo Coco
    Muffin Top Baby

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel the same way when it comes to Estonian weather, haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. tosi ihania kuvia ja ihana asu! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. your friend is adorable! love this outfit so much! these shots are beautiful too! xx

    talesofmonkeyandpig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving this blog! Thanks for the comment. You look amazing, love your hair :)


    Cynthia.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore the outfit, feels so perfect for this fall.

    And I must confess I have burned pasta too in my culinary experiments, so you are not alone ;D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your style, you’re so pretty in these photos!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  15. great outfit and amazing blog
    got a 4llower more ♥


    hugh serah

    serah-de-fashix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the color combo of your outfit!
    So chic, darling!


    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so pretty!! I love the colors and the chunky knits. Just fab!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Feel free to again. :-)

    http://jgstylekitty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete