10/19/2011

JUST STUFF


NECKLACE - INDISKA    |    RINGS - GT, INDISKA, ETSY, H&M    |    PURSE - CRUEL AGE    |    NAIL POLISH - H&M


Hello darlings! Honestly I didn't expect the last year of high school to be quite this tough (quite the opposite actually). I've been terribly busy with school related stuff lately, but I still somehow always have managed to find some time to write in my blog (though in the last months, I do admit, it hasn't been very often)! Anyhow, I don't want you to think that I've abandoned this blog, because that is definitely not the case! I'm very sorry to inform you, though, that all I have to offer you for now is a possibly boring post of what I've purchased in the last couple of months (because everything else that has been going on in my life has either been very uninteresting (like school) or/and unsuitable to be shared here). But yeah, here I give you my latest purchases! Hope you like them as much as I do.

Oh, and by the way, there's this photography contest that Rajala is organizing and naturally I took part in it, so what I need you sweet readers to do is to go vote for me here (it's really easy, you don't have to register or any of that shit, you just click at the '+' below the photo and that's it! Takes like two seconds!). You have no idea how incredibly much I would appreciate it! If all of you guys would vote for me I'd already be placed in the top 10, so each vote really does count! The prize is a Canon EOS 600D and a photography course. Kisses and hugs, I don't say this often enough but I really do appreciate your support and I'm so glad that people actually enjoy reading this!

26 comments:

  1. tosi kaunis kaulakoru! :-) hei osaisitko neuvoa, että miten saisin blgin ulkoasun tälleen että nuo linkit on otsikon alla eli tämmöne yksinkertanen? vai onko tää valmis malli? kiitti etukäteen jos jaksat vastata :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovvvvvving that necklace!

    X

    h
    www.thefashionhash.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo mitä koruja! mäkihaluuun

    ReplyDelete
  4. rakastan niin sun blogia :---) inspiroit! ootan innol seuraavaa päivitystä

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad I discovered your blog!Love it, great photos. Following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you! but this jewelry you posted is awesome too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the ring sooo much!

    Thanks so much for your comment on my blog, if u want we can follow each other!
    have a wonderful day!

    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely necklace :>by the way i found out that usually autumn is busy for everybody :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. that necklace is so nice!
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. that first necklace is absolutely stunning! very nice blog aswell! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for vistiting my blog! now follow yours :) love it :))
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you for commenting on my blog! i love yours, and your accessories are amazing. following now! follow back, if you'd like

    xx maggie
    saltandleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome pieces!! I have a crush with the necklace, but I would also be super happy with any of the rings !
    Kisses ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely accessories, I especially love the raw stone ring :)

    Shikha
    Red Mera Vintage

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the snake ring, SO chic x

    ReplyDelete
  16. im obsessed with that necklace <3

    xx jamie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Que lindo blog.
    Los accesorios me encantan.
    Y que buena musica escuchas he. <3
    Un beso linda

    ReplyDelete
  18. love every single piece here! specially the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cool jewelry! I like you style!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  20. great rings!! ;)
    thanks for your comment!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. You got so many fabulous accessories!
    I like it a lot.

    P.S. Thanks for your comment!
    Cared in following each blog?
    If so, I'm now following you; #250th follower via GFC.
    I will be glad if you follow me back. See you!

    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete