12/23/2011

FINISHED IN TIME



Feeling majorly relieved now that I've completed my art diploma! Finished it just the day before the dead-line (typical me procrastinating). Maybe if I hadn't made it I would've learned my lesson once and for all...the concept was 'how is the influence of Middle Eastern fashion visible in Western fashion?'. Sadly I'm not a hundred percent happy with the outcome, and I'm starting to think I could've done so much more. I def should've gone deeper and made it a bit more interesting... Anyways, I just bought a bunch of CDs at Amazon and luckily did receive all of them (shopping online is never a safe option but the prices are waaay too good to resist). Below are some of my favorite tracks, take a listen! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.




  
  
  

21 comments:

  1. aivan sanoinkuvaamattoman hieno tuo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are super talented and creative, the art is amazing! And I adore the music choices <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. exactly the same taste of music :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sul on ihana blogi!! oon ettiny tätä iha sairaa kaua :D

    http://sanni-vera.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi, kiitos ihanuus! en malta oottaa et pääsen kuvaamaan sua senkin kaunokainen !
      xx

      Delete
  5. wooow amazing drawing!!!!!!

    Rachel, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that drawing is really amazing! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I just found your blog and I love it!!

    lovely pictures and great art job you did

    xx
    http://niceandwarmer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so glad you like it ! and thank you so much ! xx

      Delete
  8. wow, i am so amazed! you have real talent, girl! thats a beautiful peice!

    xx jamie
    and happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a hundred, jamie ! and happy new year to you too ! xx

      Delete
  9. that is incredible.
    well done! i love your artwork
    thanks for sharing the music inspiration too
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, i write my blog in hopes to inspire people, so hearing this makes me really happy! :) thanks a million!

      Delete
  10. Wow, great art work of yours! And I see you bought Conditions of The Temper Trap and choose a song I really like :)!

    ReplyDelete