Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now. Day Two: Nine things about yourself. Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart. Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot. Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done. Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) Day Seven: Four turn offs. Day Eight: Three turn ons. Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now. Day Ten: One confession.
- I'm so fed up with all this coldness and snow that I would with pleasure move to some other country if I was given the chance to do so without all the complications.
- I find painting rather therapeutic. So before complaining about whatever problems I'm having to my friends I grab my brush and watercolors.
- Music has always been close to my heart, but it was only last year I took it a step further. To the stage. A few years ago I never could've imagined myself performing in front of a real live audience. In fact, I still find it hard to believe that I, with my terrible stage fright, would ever be laying a foot on an actual stage.
- I enjoy every form of art; dancing, music, visual arts, everything, you name it!
- I was born in Stockholm, brought up there and moved to Turku at the age of 11.
- Though I was born in Sweden neither of my parents are Swedish. My mother is Finnish and my father is from Iraq. I always struggle with explaining this to people, since when I tell them I was born in Sweden they immediately assume my parents are Swedish.
- I'm not very good at making new friends, since I'm usually a bit shy with people I don't know, but as soon as I can relate to them I guarantee you I'm most fun to hang out with!
- Me and my brother are best friends. I honestly wouldn't know what to do without him.
- When I saw The Ring (yes, that terrible Japanese horror movie) for the first time I experienced a trauma so bad I had to remove my mirror and tv from my room.........and ever since my friends have always made fun of me for being chicken. Luckily I've got over that trauma by now.