Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now. Day Two: Nine things about yourself. Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart. Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot. Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done. Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) Day Seven: Four turn offs. Day Eight: Three turn ons. Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now. Day Ten: One confession.
- My brother. As I've told you over and over he means a lot to me and I don't know what I'd do without him!
- The girls I've known since elementary school. Even though we went to different high schools we still see each other every now and then. I wish more often though...
- My cousins! Some of the funniest people I know. Joking around with them is one of the best pastimes I know!
- All the new people I've met in high school. Without them school would suck even harder.
- Mom. She's always been there supporting me with everything I do. I seriously couldn't ask for a better mother.
Today's been awfully rainy. Which means I've been watching movies, eating junk food, fantasizing about summer (which for some reason isn't here yet even though summer holiday is in five days) and reading English. Yes, two more exams to go then I'll be free as a motherfucking bird! I can't see any reason to read maths though, because I honestly don't give a shit whether I get a 9 or a 6, my main goal is to pass the test.