3/04/2012

HAPPY HAPPY



Stuff that seriously makes me happy:

» Having a warm cup of green tea and cuddling on the sofa next to my dog watching my favorite show when it's freezing cold outside.
» All the strange and sometimes crazy shit that happens in the bar. Later on they'll be nice memories (if you do remember that is)...unfortunately I don't have a clue what made me pull this epic face last friday. Most probably something very shocking.
» Being with people who accept me for who I am, no matter how weird or fucked up. Our girls night out on friday worked as a splendid antidote to my angst-ish mood (mostly caused by stress and being apart from my boyfriend).
» That day of joy when the spring and summer collections arrive in stores. Even though I do love wearing white in the summer bright colors and wild flower prints are definitely my thing!

Today however has been a day of suffering. Let me tell you why. In the morning I woke up to discover that I have a swollen eye. Certainly wasn't a pleasant sight to look in the mirror and see Quasimodo staring back at me...and in addition to looking ridiculous it also hurts like hell! My friend told me it might have something to do with vitamin deficiency and mom said it could be allergy...I don't have a clue. All I know is I want it gone.

31 comments:

  1. i love your tatoo! amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihanalta näyttää uudistettu ulkoasu ja hahah söpö tuo toka kuva :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kiitos kaunis ! tosikiva et tykkäät ! :):)

      Delete
  3. mmmm nam subi!! ja noi vaatteet näyttää kivalle :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mm-m, subi (varsinkin tonnikala sellainen) on PARHAUTTA <3

      Delete
  4. Could not agree more on the green tea! Its so good for you as well!
    Amazing blog!
    lots of love
    AmenFashion17

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! I am your newest, most avid follower

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, that's so sweet ! i'm so happy you like it ! thanks for following :):)
      xx

      Delete
  6. Your blog is beautiful! I'm definitely following <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for following ellen ! <3

      Delete
  7. what an amazing blog!! i love your tattoo!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the floral tops, so perfect for spring! I really enjoyed browsing through your posts, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. I love discovering new blogs!

    Sarah xoxo
    http://pandorasboxblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for following, i really appreciate it ! :)
      i love discovering new blogs as well and i'll def check out your blog (and possibly follow it) ;)
      xx

      Delete
  9. Great photos! Love the vintage effect
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com
    P.S. I am having a giveaway on my blog right now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely photos, and that tattoo is AMAZING! I've been thinking for ages about getting roman numerals and i really really want them! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there's just something about roman numerals that make them look great as a tattoo :D
      and thanks ! hope you get one as well, i'm sure it'll look super good ;) xx

      Delete
  11. So pretty! Loving all the photos, everything looks super lovely and fun!

    PS. We've a Giveaway to Number A on our blog! Check it out! :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so sorry about your eye! Sounds rather unpleasant. Your tattoo is really gorgeous though :)!

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous photos- instant subway craving!! hope your eye clears up quickly xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are so pretty(=

    http://midnight-kids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i loved everything that you post above!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi my dear,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting, sweet amazing... If you love mine too,I'd like to invite you to follow mine . I’d be very pleased.,,,Then I'll follow you back!!!

    www.thechicetoile.com

    kisses,Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  18. hells yes. tuna = yumm!
    <3 jamie

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute pictures & lovely blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete