3/07/2012

NOTHING BUT NUMBERS


PHOTOGRAPHER: SARA LEHTOMAA


Yet another photo shoot. This one wasn't like the photo shoots that I ordinarily do, though. This time I was shooting with my friend's band, Nothing But Numbers, which meant shooting four people at the same time. Not one of my strengths (obviously because shooting many people at the same time is harder than focusing on one model, you've got a lot less control). I usually like to concentrate on one person at a time, because that way you'll surely get a good shot. Despite of my insecurities it went well. I'm really happy with what we managed to put together. In addition it was great fun working with them as well! If you don't count me getting my feet soaked (I didn't expect us to be trudging through snow, otherwise I would've worn something more suitable than converse). After the shoot we made a deal with Verna - when summer finally arrives we'll be taking tons of photos. Looking forward to that...and summer in general...

In other news I'm addicted to instagram and it's FUCKING ANNOYING. My addiction (or whatever you wanna call it) is getting really bad. In the morning when I wake up - Instagram. While eating breakfast - Instagram. As I brush my teeth - Instagram. Fucking all the time - Instagram. Oh yeah, and dad bought me a new iPhone, which I still can't quite comprehend. But apparently there was some "great deal" and so he decided to buy me the iPhone I've been dreaming of for years. Most of all I love the fact that it has a great camera (bet you didn't see that one coming). Click here to follow me on Instagram and scroll down to see some Instagram shots! Hope you have a good one!


20 comments:

  1. your friend looks so much like Reeve Carney - and that's a compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know who reeve carney is but I googled him and you're absolutely right! He does look like him :D

      Delete
  2. Gorge photos!
    xoxo,
    Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos :)

    BLOG : unicornboutique.blogspot.com
    SHOP : www.unicornboutique.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pics!!
    http://outfitdeluxe.blogspot.com/2012/03/lovely-leather-white-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I got my upgrade yesterday and was so tempted to get an iPhone purely because I wanted instagram. I went with the htc instead, but I heard they're releasing instagram for htc as well. So I'll be taking pic's at breakfast too soon lol.
    Strut Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, instagram is actually also one of the reasons I wanted an iPhone :D
      In that case hope they'll be releasing it soon ;) I warn you though, it's highly addictive!

      Delete
  6. you are so pretty. insagram makes everything look cool, too.


    www.ravenamaru.blogspot.com
    New DIY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following, dear!
      I'll def check out your blog ;)

      Delete
  8. instagram is amazing! i'm a little bit addicted to haha:) nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely! I would love to shoot a band too! and a cover art would be neat as well. :)
    I hear ya, Instagram is super addicting! Ill go follow you there now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi, thanks for following!
      Really glad you like the photos! I also wish to shoot more bands in the future, it was lots of fun :)

      Delete
  10. Great clicks :)

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovelovelove all the photos (:

    ja kiva ku joku muuki kirjottelee englanniks haha :D
    muchos love x

    ReplyDelete
  12. And you've got a gorgeous face!

    ReplyDelete