3/16/2012

MOTIVATION LOST


PHOTOGRAPHER: SARA LEHTOMAA
MODEL: JENNI KLEEMOLA
MAKEUP: SARA LEHTOMAA


Haven't been posting anything for quite a while now. But I've actually been studying, so excusez-moi. These are some old shots from a photo shoot I did together with my friend Jenni. For some reason I just never got around posting them when they were fresh. Hope you like! I've been feeling strangely restless the last couple of days. After two weeks of studying I just can't keep it up anymore. I need to take a break and do something else for a change, more particularly party. Like my boyfriend liked to put it I'm "a real partyanimal". I don't see myself as one, though. I'm thinking my overly stressed mind is just trying to find ways to relax itself. Lets see how victoriously I'll manage to fight back these urges during the weekend...

P.S. THIS SONG IS A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.


  

25 comments:

  1. Hei, meitsin biisi! OLEHYVÄ VAAN LÖYDÖSTÄ! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KIITOS, OLEN IKUISESTI KIITOLLINEN!!!1!!111!!! for realz

      Delete
  2. Saako kysyy, et mikä sun blogi malli on? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tottahan toki! blogimalli on 'dynaamiset näkymät', mut oon muokkaillu sitä aika paljon :---)

      Delete
  3. Awesome pictures. Hopefully you'll get a chance to get out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the second photo!

    www.beautyfollower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing photos! please follow me back!
    Also I actually did an inspirational post on my blog nataliece.blogspot.com ( I actually also have a banner of deezee.pl on my blog would you mind clicking it for me to win the giveaway sponsorship) it'd mean the world to me so that I could make a shoe giveaway for you my lovely followers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos is intriguing and oddly beautiful!
    Thanks for the visit!

    www.bobachi.blogspot.com

    Chelsey

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool pictures :)

    Hanna
    http://whoishanna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. woow wonderful photos!
    love your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really loved the pictures and the lightning looks great :) and by the way, the music is truly amazing*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your sweet comment on our site! We were scrolling through some of your recent photos and they are lovely! Such interesting inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, i'm so glad to hear that! thanks girls! :)

      Delete
  11. these photos are insane. love them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the photographs.

    Thank you for your comment - you have a lovely blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow!
    those are realy amazing photographs.
    following!

    ReplyDelete
  14. like it! thanks for your sweet comment. and i am you newest follower

    with love,
    confashionista-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you! I love your blog and pictures! I follow you! Do you want to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow awesome pictures! love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your blog is stunning! and the pictues, I love them<3

    ReplyDelete
  18. your pictures are sooo stunning. You are really cretive, i love it <3

    ReplyDelete