4/27/2012

FAILURE



Photos I've taken throughout the last couple of weeks. And yes, I have been absent for a very long time but I swear I never forgot about you guys! I've just been ridiculously busy with everything. Mostly with applying for postgraduate study. And I'm guessing it isn't too difficult for anyone who knows me or follows my blog to figure out what it is that I want to study. Photography. And the election of students is a two phase process. The first phase was to complete three assignments:

  1. Assemble a portfolio of your own photos.
  2. Economic crisis. Take three photos and write an explanation (max 30 words).
  3. Facebook. Take one photo.

This is where I messed up big time. For some unexplainable reason I did probably the most retarded thing one can do. I only did one of these assignments. I don't know what the hell got into me when I thought you were supposed to choose one of the three above...so I did only the first assignment, my very own portfolio. Firstly because I already had all the material needed (lazy much) and secondly because my reaction to #2 was "ASDDMdsajlkhbfbhv WHAT_THE_FUCK????? Just. What." (don't know shit about economics) and #3 was "Meh". Anyhow, being a lucky bastard I discovered in time that there were still two assignments to do. Having only one week to do them the first thing I did was of course panic. Then I burst into tears. And finally I gathered myself. And in the end I did manage to generate something. Certainly not the best I could do but better than nothing! Despite of this epic failure I'd say my chances of making it to the second round are fairly good. In one month I'll know...

18 comments:

  1. this is sooo pretty! i am in love with it! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely :)

    runningislifestayingisdeath.blogspot.com ;d

    ReplyDelete
  3. Todella kauniita kuvia! Pelkäsin Mörköä kun olin pieni! Menisin piilon aina kun hän tulli telkaan!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, olin ihan samanlainen pienenä! niin karmiva se oli :D

      Delete
  4. great pictures! :)

    Greets
    Tanja
    http://justcantsleeptonight.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. INCREDIBLE. love this :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photos :)

    xx, Hanna
    http://whoishanna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh good luck getting into your course! you would do so well, i especially love the colours in the fourth photo here.
    thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog!
    loves, taylah
    www.acesocietyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thank you so much, i really appreciate it! :)
      and np, i like your blog a lot!
      xx

      Delete
  8. such pretty captures, i like your blog a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! Love all of these images! xx

    -Lauren
    http://www.adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures! Love the details

    ReplyDelete
  11. great pictures! :)
    http://go-blond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete