5/07/2012

FORESTS AND EXCITEMENT


PHOTOGRAPHER: SARA LEHTOMAA
MODEL: EMILIA KILPINEN


Once again shooting in one of my favorite places. The forest. There's just something incredibly alluring about them that always pulls me and my camera back. Strolling down a forest road is like being in the middle of a fairytale. Although I do admit bugs are a pain in the ass. I'm perfectly convinced, though, that getting a good shot is worth spending some time with these unwanted creatures. These shots were taken for my portfolio which I returned two weeks ago to the school I applied to. Speaking of photography, I think I almost got a job! Not a long-lasting one, though, but it doesn't matter because it's at a photography studio where I'll be assisting my friend's father who is a photographer (how awesome is that)! But like I said, almost. It hasn't been decided yet. But my friend said she's pretty sure I'll get it. Now I'm off to the library to borrow some photography related books. Lol, the amount of excitement I feel about becoming a photographer is almost ridiculous.

P.S. I just reached 500 readers! THANK YOU! I'm really happy you guys enjoy reading this!

27 comments:

  1. I love the colours of the pictures!

    Marina Isabelle

    http://marinaisabelle.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. upeita kuvia! (: Mihin kouluun hait? toivottavasti pääset sinne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihii kiitos! hain turun taideakatemiaan! :)

      Delete
  3. haha congratulatiom to your "perchance-job" :D
    great picture .. the girl with brown hair reminds me of kristen steward as bella XD
    love the location ..great post :*

    http://sky-full-of-lighters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, she does..a bit XD
      and thank you, sweetheart! hope i'll actually get it :D

      Delete
  4. ihania kuvia! pidän sulle peukkuja, et pääset haluamaas kouluun! :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos! love your blog :))

    watchthroughthelens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photography, as always!

    (itsgreeds.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oi mä justiinsa rakastuin noihin kuviin! tunnelma on täydellinen! -sini

    ReplyDelete
  8. Toi _on_ toi sama paikka, BAITTARI!!!!!!111111111111111 ^346

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the feel of these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you!
    your blog is beautiful :) i love your photowork!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much! :) I did it with a tutorial, its in german, but I think I can explain it. You need the first code of this site ( the iframecode) !



    and instead of "ID" you take the end of the youtube link,for example this one , here it is zYXjLbMZFmo. Take that instead of "ID" and it should work.

    Hope I could help (and excuse my bad english :D),Fenja :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so so soooo much! i really appreciate that you took your time to explain this to me! :)

      Delete
  12. thank you !♥
    You have a wonderful blog and amazing pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kauniita kuvia! Etenkin brunette-tytön ihanan "ilmavia" kun hiukset hulmuaa. :)

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  14. tolle Bilder! dein blog ist sehr gut :)
    vielleicht schaust du auch mal bei mir vorbei, würde mich sehr freuen !:)
    http://flavour-of-luck.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous pictures. Beautiful blog! And of course I love the little spongebob picture hehehehe! Congrats!
    xx
    Daysha ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much !
    These pictures are wonderful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rakastuin sun blogiin ihan täysillä, esteettinen overload! <3

    http://poptartdame.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete