8/12/2012

SUMMER 2012 WRAPPED UP



Endless rainy days, the sun being only a rare delicacy. Acting childish and immature with my brother. Getting inked for the third time. Spending time with my ever so lovely boyfriend and (as my mother put it) practically living at his place. Being both disappointed and really pleased with the festivals I went to. Listening to good albums and watching movies due to the shit weather. Spending absurd amounts of money on good but unnecessary stuff (and as a result becoming bankrupt). Though it's only august I think it's fair to say that this pathetic Finnish summer is over. 15 °C and grey skies don't feel very summery to me.

6 comments:

  1. great photos! I follow u on Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love the "Ai Weiwei"-picture! He's such a great an inspiring man!

    http://nevermindbeingdead.blogspot.ch/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete