12/23/2012

15 WEIRD FACTOIDS TAG




1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? Back in the days dad used to call me "Saaruli". But nowadays I don't really have a nickname, I'm just Sara to them. They do, however, unlike Finns, pronounce it with a long a [Saara] because that's how you pronounce it in Swedish (and I've never really liked that).

2. What's a weird habit of yours? Nail biting and lip gnawing...usually happens when I'm nervous. For years I've been trying to put a stop to it but it's not as easy as you'd think since most of the time I do it unconsciously and don't even notice it myself. Also there's one thing that's more like an addiction than a habit. Lip balm. Wild estimation, 10-30 times a day.

3. Do you have any weird phobias? I don't think you should rank it as a phobia but I do disgust most insects (but I'm totally cool with butterflies and for some reason spiders [when I was little I actually liked to play with them]). Anything that's big and hairy, makes a scary sound or bites or stings makes me shiver.

4. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks? Unfortunately we don't have Starbucks here in Turku. But I guess I'd order something sweet and chocolaty.
16. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone? I've always loved Abba. And I've always loved singing and dancing to Abba. It's actually one of mine and my mom's favorite pastimes. Especially when Dancing Queen comes on.

5. What are your biggest pet peeves? People who drive too fast and aggressively on the highway. People who don't stop in front of the crosswalk and let pedestrians walk. People who crack their joints. People who toss something toward a garbage can, like they think they're a basketball star, then leave it on the ground after they miss. People who don't cover their mouth while sneezing or coughing. There are many things that disturb me.

6. What's one of your nervous habits? Like I mentioned at #2, biting my nails and gnawing my lip. Also tapping my foot. I sometimes do it out of restlessness as well.

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Well, when I'm sleeping alone I'm all over the place. But if I'm sharing it I like to sleep on the outer side.

8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name? It's weird how I don't clearly remember my own but only my friends stuffed animals and their names. After thinking real hard, though, I do remember that I had (and still do) a pig that I received from my cousin who is older than me. I named it "Possukka", "Piggy" in english.

9. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice. Uh...none? I don't really practice or preach beauty rules.

10. Which way do you face in the shower? I usually face away from the shower. Also I like to stand right underneath the water.......I like to think that it's raining. I wish I had a rain shower.

11. Do you have any weird body skills? Not really. I can't touch the tip of my nose with my tongue, squint, make waves with my belly or roll my tongue. And I'm extremely inflexible (which is kind of weird considering I'm a little person). It sucks.

12. What's your favorite comfort food that's "bad", but you love to eat it anyways? Pizza with extra cheese, salami and tuna I worship. Also cheeseburgers and fries. I know it's not really a "bad" food, but my absolute favorite would have to be halloom cheese. I love me some halloom. Actually any cheese will do. I'm known for my eternal craving for cheese, which is why some people call me a mouse.

13. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? I'm not quite sure I have one. Not that I know of anyway. But I do use the word "vittu" ("fuck") a lot, which I'm not that proud of.

14. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing? Nothing Some shirt and sweat pants. Sometimes if I'm spending the night with my boyfriend and want to look real fancy I put on lace undies or some shit like that. But generally - comfort first.

15. What did you use to wear that you thought was cool but now you realize it wasn't that hot? Lots of things. All the way form Paul Frank's t-shirts to those weird fish-net-looking see through shirts (ughh). But I guess those things were hot back then. That's the principle of trends, they come and go.

10 comments:

  1. I tralla LOVE your blog. Your photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tralla like your comment. thank you sweetheart! really glad you like them :)

      Delete
  2. aivan ihania nää sun kuvat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oioi jennikin niin söpönä! Oot kyl aika symppis sarsa! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of you look so pretty in all the photos! Whenever a song comes on the radio that I love, I always get really excited and then my friends always look at me weirdly...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks!
      haha, i'm exactly the same! i think it's really a shame some people don't know how to get excited over music. :D

      Delete
  5. Jenni!! Ja sä. Dääm oot hyvä.

    ReplyDelete