5/29/2013

CREATIVITY



Sandy Dooley inspires me. Her paintings are all very alike, these dreamy surrealistic landscapes. As if straight from the scene of a dream (and who knows, maybe they are in fact snapshots of Sandy's dreams). Each one, however, is an individual piece of art. It's the different shapes and shades of color, which create a certain ambiance. Each one has a different feeling to it. And I like the fact that they are at the same time so alike but still completely different. In the photos above I've merged some of my selfies with her paintings, and in the middle you can see two of her painting in original form. I'm currently feeling extremely creative. Which is very convenient since the entrance exams for studying photography lay ahead. Hoping to keep up a steady flow 'till then.


4 comments:

  1. amazing shooting!

    International BEAUTY Giveaway

    http://fashioneiric.blogspot.fr/2013/05/giveaway-inside-benefit-neutral-kit.html

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete