8/30/2013

I GUESS IT'S GOODBYE THEN...



A nostalgic post dedicated to summer. Yes, the moment I've been waiting for in fear and desperation has sadly arrived. I believe it's safe to say the Finnish summer has come to an end. A pathetic 2+ months of happiness is hardly enough and I'm feeling extremely melancholic. The idea of being forced to go through whatever the Finnish climate is to bring upon me for the rest of the year is always as hard to accept. I prefer summer, and summer only. As a kid, though, I do admit it was fun with all the sledding and snow war and building snowmen. But I don't do that shit no more. And, really, what is there left? The whole experience of winter is just like a massive wet and cold cluster of misery. It's just ridiculous how quickly summer always rushes by.

Today I've been dwelling in this restlessness and dejection. To start with I woke up to see a gray sky and heavy rain clouds through my window. I didn't have any specific plans for today and I didn't really know what to do. When that is the case I usually just sit around alone in my room and occasionally do something with my cellphone. Then eventually I will move on to sit in front of my computer doing absolutely nothing productive. Like watching America's Next Top Model and getting frustrated and sad at how stupid some people can be (I swear, the only reason for me watching it was to get some inspiration for photography but that didn't even happen). Watching ANTM is actually what I used to do a lot back in the day. I think that's where my interest in modelling and photography originates from. Anyway, other than that I've been watching CommunityChannel's old vids and mourned over the fact that nowadays Natalie doesn't make me laugh like she used to! Which is really sad. The highlight of my day so far has probably been when I took my dog out for a walk and saw a snake slithering right past us. Dat adrenaline. Uggh, I feel so fat and drained and inefficient. Just paralyzed. And I'm supposed to go to this party tonight and "have fun". Guess the only right thing to do at this point is to listen to some music to get me in the right mood and go buy some booze.


18 comments:

  1. perfect pictures

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. sä oot niin kaunis!!!
    mä en vaan kestä enää

    ReplyDelete
  3. oi ku oot nätti!! eka kuva iha mahti!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. voi kiitos! eka kuva on myös mun lemppari x) maaginen toi kukkaniitty

      Delete
  4. wouu upeita kuvii! oot kaunis :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. eikä, mistä toi kopterilippis on!:-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL photos! and i know exactly what you mean, I think I'M gonna cry know, thinking of how many more months it is until next summer. I just cant wait for the time when i finish school and go somewhere where its warm and sunny for much longer than here in germany (or even further north) :( But it looks like you had an amazing summer and i just love every single photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much sweetie! I know right, it sucks. hopefully will have the chance to move somewhere warmer in the future so I won't have to whine all the time XD

      Delete
  7. Oot niin upee!
    Mahtavia kuvia taas kerran (:

    ReplyDelete