9/12/2013

AND THE WINNER IS...


SHIRT - FIIGIRL *    |    DRESS - H&M    |    BELT - THRIFTED


Before announcing the winner above are some photos of my outfit yesterday. It's so saddening that soon I won't be able to wear short dresses anymore. Or anything that leaves your legs exposed for that matter. So I'm just trying to hold on to it as long as I can. I'm wearing a dress from H&M and a belt that I found from UFF. The shirt I ordered from www.fiigirl.com, this Chinese online shop. Their clothes are really affordable and very cute. I've always wanted a striped shirt like this so I decided to purchase this one. And now, moving on to the winner...

Since facebook is retarded and wont show me any of my older notifications or the people who like my page (?!), I wont be able to know which one of you left a second entry and so I just decided to do the lottery this way (also because I'm far too lazy to sort it out). Anyone who did left a second entry, I deeply apologize! And as you can see the wonderful Custom Random Number Generator has had its say and the winner of this giveaway is commenter nr 29, MONIKA! Congratulations!

8 comments:

  1. Vähä siistii!!! Kiitti paljon :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. onneksi olkoon :--) toi on ihan paras nettikauppa, toivottavasti tulee hieno kuori!

      Delete
  2. great pictures!

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. upeita kuvia ! (: Näyttää neon-vihreä jotenkin tosi hyvältä !

    -Maria

    http://dejiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kiitos paljon! joo, nyt vielä kun on hieman päivettynyt näyttää ihan kivalta! :D

      Delete