10/24/2013

MIRKA


PHOTOGRAPHER: SARA LEHTOMAA
MODEL: MIRKA KÖNNÖ / MODELPOINT
ASSISTANTS: OSKARI PIKKARAINEN, VILMA AALTONEN


I haven't been this pleased with my photos in a long time. We did this photoshoot together with gorgeous model Mirka and a couple of my friends some time ago. This one was actually shot in a forest but in the end as I was editing the photos I decided to just completely darken the background because it looked nicer. Mirka's face is so oddly beautiful and fascinating that these photos don't really need anything extra going on in the background. This is just one of the many photos from that day, I will be sharing the rest together with some behind-the-scenes-stuff later. Thank you so much all of you wonderful people who were involved in this photoshoot!

10 comments:

  1. answer: thank you!

    and wow, I'm so in love with all of your photos, you are such a good photographer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these photos are gorgeous, you're making such progress!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! it's always awesome to hear that from somebody else. after all my goal is to get better and better and having other people tell me that I am makes me super happy :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. wow amazing !

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. kiitos helmi! kiva et tykkäilet :)

      Delete