11/21/2013

ANNIINA


PHOTOGRAPHER: SARA LEHTOMAA
MODEL: ANNIINA MÄKIKYRÖ
MUAH: MIKKO PUTTONEN
STYLING: SARA LEHTOMAA


An old friend of mine provided me these awesome deer antlers and saved me from the desperation after weeks of searching for ones without any success. Initially I was supposed to use these in another photo shoot but since that didn't work out I just decided to ask a friend with one of the most beautiful faces I know to model for me. I think Anniina was the perfect choice for this. She truly did a great job. And so did Mikko who was there as well helping me out, as it was my first time shooting at the studio. Lighting can be distressing when you don't know how to control it but with Mikko there guiding me it didn't feel as horrible as it might have. Mikko also did this insanely gorgeous animalistic makeup. Thank you both for being part of this!



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. aww, thank you! and well, anniina is stunning so that's very much part of it as well, haha :D

      Delete
  2. Sun kuvat on kyllä upeita! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear that, thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete