12/17/2013

ANGEL


PHOTOGRAPHER: SARA LEHTOMAA
MODEL: VERNA NURMIRANTA / MODELBOOM
ASSISTANTS: NIKLAS KOSKINEN, VILMA AALTONEN, EMILIA KILPINEN, OSKARI PIKKARAINEN
STYLING: SARA LEHTOMAA


First of all, sorry for being lazy about writing in the blog. But I just really can't come up with anything remarkable to share with you guys. That always happens when I'm stressed and my thoughts are all over the place. Probably will get a little easier in a week or so when I get to relax. I have a couple of photo shoots coming up this week, one tomorrow and another one on Thursday. And I'm feeling kind of anxious about them. Which is pretty foolish of me since there's really no valid reason to be worried. I've got Mikko by my side to help if things don't go as planned and great models to work with. It's just that with all the excitement of creating good photos also comes the stress of actually accomplishing what I'm striving for. It is a retarded way to look at it, I know. This temper of mine will someday drive me crazy...



6 comments:

  1. Kauniita kuvia! Tuo paita noissa kahdessa samantyyppisessä vaakakuvassa näyttää aivan megasiistiltä.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. voi kiitos kata! joo eikö ookin aivan ihana! ostin henkka maukasta kuvia varten ja palautin kauppaan kun en raaskinut hinnan vuoksi pitää itselläni xD

      Delete
  2. Toi iso ovenavauskuva on ihana! Mielikuvitus alkaa heti kehitellä sen ympärille jotain tarinaa tai tapahtumaketjua (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kiitti, tosi ihana kuulla että oot tota mieltä! :)

      Delete