1/05/2014

FUTURE REFLECTIONS


PHOTOGRAPHER: SARA LEHTOMAA
MODEL: MILLA NIEMI / MODELBOOM
ASSISTANT: MIKKO PUTTONEN
STYLING: SARA LEHTOMAA


So a couple of months ago I came across FUTURE EYES on the internet. And I just had to purchase them. Not only do they look nice on photo, once you put them on you'll be amazed. "Eyewear with multi-faceted lenses designed to enhance the mental capacity of anyone who chooses to wear them" is how they're described at future-eyes.com. Just a very fun thing to have. And perfect for my photoshoot. The glasses originally came without the shards of glass which I myself have glued on, just to make it a bit more showy. Trying out color filtered light was one of the things I absolutely wanted to do before leaving the studio. So I did. And quite successfully even if I say so myself. Some of you might remember an older post I wrote about my source of inspiration being Elizaveta Porodina's photos. Well, here you may see it more concretely. I definitely want to continue playing with colored light like this. I feel like it brings something extra to each photo, each color representing a different emotion. Mikko and Milla were kind enough to help me out in executing this one. Thank you guys!


10 comments:

  1. Tosi upeita kuvia kaikki, mutta keskimmäinen on kyllä super!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kiitos ihan hirveesti! keskimmäinen on myös mun oma lemppari :3

      Delete
  2. Super cool photos and glasses! Ihan mielettömiä. Stailauskin ihanan retrofuturistinen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! tosi kiva et tykkäilet :--)

      Delete
  3. UUUUH toi toinen on mieletön! hyvä sara :*

    ReplyDelete