2/24/2014

PT 1


PHOTOGRAPHER: SARA LEHTOMAA
MODEL: AINO SCHREY
MAKEUP: SUSANNA MARKKULA
STYLING: SARA LEHTOMAA


This is what I've been working on for the past days. At times very eagerly at others barely keeping it together. I'm not the type of person who is capable of sitting in front of the computer all day, I get restless filled with unease if I don't get up every once in a while. There's no denying that sometimes the phase of editing is incredibly frustrating because of the slow progress (I want my photos to be perfect hence I wont stop before I'm completely satisfied and that is not easily accomplished). I'm not finished with this series though, I've still got half left, unedited. Going to do my best to finish those during this week! I want to thank Aino who was modeling for me and Susanna for creating the perfect makeup for this photoshoot. At the end of the day none of this would I have achieved without those two.

I've been really proud of myself lately. I've done a lot of stuff against my will, like encountering my fear for driving. I had this realization which now enables me to just do it without freaking out about it. And honestly I think this has effected all parts of my life. It's all about getting rid of fear. Fear was like a big dark cloud of anxiety shadowing me pretty much whatever I did, where ever I went. I really feel like it has been present for a huge part of my life clouding my mind creating a constant tension. And now it's gone. For the most part.


16 comments:

  1. Ihania kuvia!! Tuo vika on niin maaginen♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tosi upeita kuvia jälleen :) ihanan unenomainen tunnelma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. voi kiitos kiia! kiva et tykkäilet :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, these images are beautiful! I can imagine them in a high end fashion mag.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks, I really appreciate the compliment! Certainly hope that will someday be true ;--)

      Delete
  4. Lovely photography and great editing. Very feminine and dreamy. Can't wait to see the rest . Good job x
    M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you melissa sweetheart! so glad to hear that :) x

      Delete
  5. voi että ihailin näitä jo joku päivä sitten fb:ssä kun ilmestyi mun seinälle. aivan upeita, toi viiminen varsinkin, ei oo sanoja edes! oot ihan mahtava

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, voi kiitos! niin kiva et tykkäät :---)

      Delete
  6. Wow, I love the softness in these photos. So dreamy and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awws, thank you! that's what I was going for so it's great to hear that :)

      Delete