2/28/2014

PT 2


PHOTOGRAPHER: SARA LEHTOMAA
MODEL: AINO SCHREY
MAKEUP: SUSANNA MARKKULA
STYLING: SARA LEHTOMAA


This is the second part of the series. I really hope you've enjoyed these. I liked both looks very much but there's something about this darker kinda gothy look that allures me more. I know these are not on the sharp side and are somewhat grainy (because I shot in ambient light near dusk, inside) but I actually think it goes very well together with the whole atmosphere and brings it all together.

I haven't been sharing with you that much about my life lately, stuff that doesn't have to do with photography I mean. Right now I'm at my boyfriends place since his family is gone on vacation. It's rare for the two of us to spend time completely alone, just the two of us, because we both still live at home, so this was the perfect opportunity to do just that. Instead of ordering in (the temptation still remains though) we've been cooking together everyday with surprisingly positive results seeing to as we are both newbies in that area (and considering I was always the one who burned the cookies in home economics). I've never really had a keen interest in cooking but now that the moment of so to speak leaving my nest is moving closer and closer I've started to enjoy it for some reason. I guess it's the feeling of satisfaction you get from simply knowing how to manage on your own. I'm actually already 20 as some of you may know but I've always had such a close relationship to my family that I haven't really ever felt the urge to leave like many of my friends already have. I just saw it as an unnecessary thing to do. But now I see it in a whole new light. For the very first time I'm really looking forward to moving out and moving in together with this amazing person that I love dearly.

8 comments:

  1. Upea tuo toisiksi viimeinen kuva! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kiitos paljon! oli kyllä upea kuvattava, teki mun homman helpoksi :---)

      Delete
  2. tuo toisiks viimenen aivan ihana! onnistunu valo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aivan mielettömän upeita kuvia! Varsinkin toi toiseks viimeinen!

    Valitsteko mallisi millä tavoin? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kiitti, tosi kiva et tykkäilet! :) no pääasiassa löydän mallini facebookista ja suurin osa on kaveriden kavereita. mutta kyllä noita mallitoimistonkin antimia tulee välillä selailtua, oon tosin ainoastaan kerran ottanut malliin toimiston kautta yhteyttä.

      Delete