3/20/2014

PASSÉ



Hi guys! I'm posting an old photo that Jelena took of me some time ago (see unedited version in her blog here) because I don't have anything else to share at the moment. Sure, I have tons of unedited projects that are still in the working progress. And also a bunch of stuff that's only in my head waiting to be executed. There's this one pretty big project that I'm hoping to be able to finish during spring. Involving seven models (who I'm going to shoot separately) it is surely going to take some time. I'm dying to proceed in that project, however lately I've been mostly occupied with studying english and editing photos from last friday (I was shooting an anniversary party) and hence haven't been able to do so. Doing my very best to get everything else out of the way so that I can move on to what I actually enjoy.

By the way, I just have to tell you about this amazing discovery that I made through a friend about a month ago. Namely this wonderful photo editing app called SnapSeed. It's just beyond what I could wish for such an app. And actually this photo is edited with it. It has tons of different cool filters which you can modify as you wish (my favorites are the ones in the category called "Retroflux"). And on top of all it's super easy to use. And free. Please do yourselves a favor and go check it out, here's a download link. Will be back with something not as outdated next time!


  

6 comments:

  1. Upea kuva! Herkkä ja jotenkin vangitseva! Odotan innolla tuota isoa projektia, tulee varmasti näyttämään hyvältä! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joo, tykkään kans ite ihan hirveesti tästä kuvasta! Jelenalle menee kiitokset tästä :--)
      Haha, niin mäki odotan x) Innolla ja kauhulla koska en halua että tää projekti epäonnistuu!

      Delete
  2. ootko siis muokannu tuon kännykässä tuolla snapseed:llä vai ladannut sen myös koneelle? tai siis saako noita app storen appseja ylipäänsä ladattua koneelle..? mulla on kans tuo ohjelma kännykässä, en oo kyl viel kauheesti testaillu sitä, mut tietokoneella tommosta ois kyl kivempi kokeilla. kivat nää muokkaukset kyl täsä!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ei vaan ihan kännyllä! Toi on kyl ihan huippu!

      Delete