4/03/2014

STRIPES


NECKLACE - RINGS&TINGS *


I've started to like stripes again lately, after a long period of disliking anything and everything with stripes. Speaking of stripes I just found this really cool deal on Oasap involving this beautiful black & white fluid striped shirt. They're giving out 400 pieces for $9.99 (original prize $36.99) and I just checked and they've got 355 left in stock! It only lasts for 24 hours so get your asses over there quickly! By clicking this link you will be directed to the product page.

6 comments:

  1. I really like that necklace and
    I love to wear stripes. They just go with everything. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my thoughts exactly! stripes ftw.

      Delete
  2. The necklace is super cute!
    This was a great post, I’ll be back for more :)

    I hope you can check my blog out too sometime.

    Kendra
    xx

    My Blog - Stolen Inspiration

    Instagram - @kendraalexandra

    Bloglovin' - Stolen Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that! :)
      And of course, I'll pay a visit right now ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! And you might wanna visit Rings&Tings online shop in that case! :)

      Delete