4/25/2014

THE GREEN LIGHT


PHOTOGRAPHER: SARA LEHTOMAA
MODEL: HANNAH RINNE / MODELBOOM
MAKEUP: SUSANNA MARKKULA
STYLING: SARA LEHTOMAA


Here are some photos I shot with beautiful Hannah (I won't be posting anything for a couple of days because I'm heading to Stockholm, so I thought I might as well share these with you now). Hope you like them! I also want to give some additional thanks to lovely Annaliina who saved my day by borrowing two of her fur coats for this photo shoot. Make sure to visit her blog here!

8 comments:

  1. I love your style <3

    http://agabierkophotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! So glad to hear that!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! A gorgeous model like Hannah here always makes it easier for me as a photographer! ^^

      Delete
  3. Your photography is absolutely breathtaking! :-) These photos remind me a little of the Vanity Fair ones Amy Adams did as Rita Hayworth... love every shot!

    Excited to see more of your lovely photos on my feed! :-)

    ♥♥♥
    Kelsey
    Runaway In LA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! That's a huge compliment, I'm blushing here!! I really appreciate your kind words :) xx

      Delete