5/01/2014

IF I HAD A HEART


Me: Top - Thrifted,  Shirt - H&M,  Skirt - H&M,  Purse - Vintage

Mikko: Leather Cap - Marc By Marc Jacobs / Eastdane,  Jacket - Eastdane,  Cardigan - COS,  Jeans - H&M,  Trainers - Puma /  Eastdane,  Bag - Calvin Klein


I've been watching Vikings quite eagerly lately and I guess I could go as far as saying that it has become an obsession to me. The costumes, the acting, the gorgeous landscapes and of course the storyline are all mind blowing, very exciting and of course perfect as is typical for HBO. Too bad I wont be getting some for a while since I've already watched all the episodes that have been released so far. Luckily I have Game Of Thrones. Anyhow, in honor of a great show here's the song that's used in the intro, Fever Ray's "If I Had A Heart" (an old favorite of mine)!


  

20 comments:

  1. Siiis.. Taas vaan niiin saatanan jumalaisia kuvia ku voi vaan olla! Ihan uskomattomia, ihan ku jostain elokuvasta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uiii, kiitos ihana sinä! Löydettiin kyllä aika upea kuvauspaikka!

      Delete
  2. can't believe you work with mikko, you guys look amazing. love your bag!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! And thank you sweetheart! So glad you like it :)

      Delete
  3. very nice post, inspiring blog :) amazing photographs!

    http://agabierkophotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad it inspires you! And thank you! xx

      Delete
  4. beautiful!
    xx
    ankagrzanka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing looks!!!

    http://fashionindahat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. these photos are beautiful!
    u r soooo pretty and i'm jealus of ur perfect nose haha :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! And please don't be jealous, you're such a pretty thing yourself! xx

      Delete
  7. Very nice shots! I like them! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    CHECK OUT MY NEW POST http://sapphire-brushstrokes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/dont-blend-just-mix.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No biggie, I really enjoyed your outfits! :) And thanks!

      Delete
  8. This is so amazing, I'm in love with the picture and your outfit. I'm happy you left me a comment because I stumbled across your inspirational blog! Will be seeing me more around here, that's for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's too sweet of you! Thank you! Really hope you'll enjoy reading my blog in the future as well :)

      Delete