6/25/2014

BEYOND RETRO


Shirt - OASAP*,  Shorts - Beyond Retro (Vintage),  Hat - Thrifted,  Belt - Thrifted,  Shoes - Dinsko,  Bag - Zara


My favorite clothing store of all time would have to Beyond Retro. They have such a massive collection of vintage clothing that I almost feel like my brain can't handle it every time I enter their store. I've only visited them in Stockholm but I believe they were originally founded in the UK. I really love the fact that someone else has done the digging for you and you don't have to go through all the trouble of rummaging through hundreds of pieces in order to find something nice, like on flea markets. Nope, it's all there laid out for you. The best of vintage. The prices are decent but not something to brag about, taking to account everything that they're selling is used. But then again a lot of stuff was very well made back in the old days, if you compare to the quality of the clothing you will get from most stores today. So I don't mind paying a little extra for that. They also sell stuff online but in my opinion, in order to get the full experience so to speak, you should head to one of their stores. The atmosphere is just beyond awesome (see what I did there). And of course vintage clothing may often be a little tricky size wise if you're doing your shopping online. Bottom line, go to one of their stores. You will not regret it.

28 comments:

  1. You look absolutely amazing, I adore your hat and that printed shirt! Faboulus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Tanja! So glad to hear that :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you sweetheart, and right back at you!

      Delete
  3. This is so beautiful, I love the outfit.
    The last picture is my favourite, so dreamy...
    Fee xx

    www.little-indigo-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you, thank you! The last photo is my favorite as well :)

      Delete
  4. ah se on kyllä munki lemppari kauppa!! niiden putiikissa ku kävin ni meinasin tulla hulluks ku en tienny mitä ostaa kun olisin vaa halunnu kaiken :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sanopa muuta! Harmi vaan että niillä ei oo putiikkia Suomessa :---(

      Delete
  5. Oiii rakastuin erityisesti tuohon paitaan, ihana asu! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihii, kiitos ja kiva kuulla! ♥

      Delete
  6. S t u n n i n g.
    Just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, stunning outfit. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow mikä upea blogi ja naisesta puhumattakaan! Ja ekstrapojot siitä, että olet turkulainen :--)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehee, kiitos! Ja kuules samat vaan sulle ;---)

      Delete
  9. Although I love all of your outfits, usually I would not be able to wear such clothes - they're not in my style. But this is so nice and it suits my style, and this shirt, and those shoes... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, what lovely comment! I really appreciate it, thanks :) xo

      Delete
  10. tu es superbe


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com.

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete