6/17/2014

COLLABORATION



Photographer: Sara Lehtomaa
Model: Meri / Fashionteam
Styling: Sara Lehtomaa


Finally got around editing these photos I took of Meri a couple of months ago. The main reason for this photo shoot was actually a collaboration I did with Adobe. I was contacted by Adobe for the first time in April. They had seen my work on Behance and were asking whether I wanted to be featured on the splash screen of one of their products called SpeedGrade CC. Obviously I complied. So if you are using that software you may run into this photo by moi! Not long after that I was contacted again concerning a project for the upcoming release of Creative Cloud. It was a mosaic type of collaboration they were doing together with 48 different artists and I was one of the "chosen ones". This is how Adobe describes the project: "For the 2014 release of Creative Cloud, Adobe is celebrating creativity by bringing together amazing artists from around the world to remix the Creative Cloud logo into a collaborative mosaic. Each artist gets one tile. The finished piece will be an expression of the endless possibilities of Creative Cloud"Here you can view what they've revealed so far of the mosaic (they're daily updating it, adding one piece at a time). The finished piece will also be revealed at the launching party of Creative Cloud on June 18th. Sadly I won't be able to attend the event since it's held all the way in New York. But nonetheless I'm super excited and very proud of being part of all of this! This is the stuff that keeps me going. Feeling really blessed right now. Finally I want to thank Meri for modeling and doing a great job as always!

18/06/2014

Just thought I should add this photo Adobe sent me this morning, instead of making a completely new post. The photo is taken of the process of installing the 15 by 30 foot wall at Lincoln Center in New York. Looks absolutely amazing. Really sorry to miss out on seeing it live!




8 comments:

  1. vau, mahtava juttu! :------)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jep, oon vieläkin ihan ällikällä lyöty xD Mut hei kiitos :---)

      Delete
  2. Ei vitsi vähän loistavaa!! Onnea oot kyllä ansainnu tämän<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi kiitos! Mä ihan punastun täällä xD

      Delete
  3. Woou nää on ihan sika hienoja kuvia! Oot sairaan lahjakas ♥

    ReplyDelete