6/03/2014

JADE


Photographer: Sara Lehtomaa
Model: Jade Than
MUAH: Sara Lehtomaa
Styling: Sara Lehtomaa


Through photography I've got to know a bunch of wonderful people. And even as I'm not what you would call a "people person" I do enjoy and have found it quite interesting meeting so many different kinds of personalities on this path. Like Bill Nye says, "everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't". I don't usually go around uttering quotations but I like this one so much that I just had to share it (moreover Bill Nye is awesome). It is true and something I think we should all keep in mind. Jade over here in these photos is most definitely one of those people I'm glad I've met. She's such a sweet and modest person. That I can tell even though I don't know her that well yet. Really just fun to be around thanks to that cheery temper of hers. Props to her for being awesome!

2 comments: