7/11/2014

BLUE


Top - Zara,  Jeans - BikBok


I remember this day being awesome, even though it is somewhat distant now. And I honestly have no idea whatsoever why I haven't posted these before! Loving the blue vibe going on here, hehe. But I guess the oldness of these isn't that relevant. I'm in really high spirits at the moment. I just found out I made it to one of the schools that I had applied for in the spring. Hurray for that! I'm going to be studying the English language for the coming years and feel really relieved I won't have to work for a while (or hang around clueless about my future for that matter). I'm of course going to hold on to my dear hobby photography and keep on doing it as much as I can.

After six days in a row of hustling at work I'm now having three days off and man do I feel good. I'm just in an hour or so going to head out with Jade to shoot a little somethingsomething. And after that I will be spending a couple of days with my soul mate (and hopefully get a neck rub because I am stiff as a board and feel like my neck will explode any minute). My excitement for future plans (photography related mainly) is slowly turning into frustration because of my impatience. I want to share all of it with you guys NOW in stead of just babbling about it!!! Which I realize is ridiculous... Oh, and sorry for a discontinuous text (I just read the whole thing through and realized that as well).

6 comments: