7/06/2014

L'ÉTÉ


Photographer: Sara Lehtomaa
Model: Jade Than


Summer is a wonderful thing. So is this gal. Sorry for keeping quiet for so long. I've had a lot on my mind and work hasn't helped at all with its exhausting effect. Each day off feels like a blessing and I've been trying my best not to waste one moment. And by that I mean laying in the sun listening to podcasts and editing photos / planning photo shoots. I'm looking forward to so many things at the moment. Including coming photo shoots and getting to enjoy the Finnish summer now that it's finally here. I actually don't have too much to say so I guess I'll just keep it short! But as to what's coming up in the near future, I have a photo series that I shot with one of my favorite models Mirka, which I'm really excited about. However I can't share it with you until August since it will be featured in a magazine around that time. Also I have a lot of outfit posts to share with you guys. Oh dear, I really can't believe it's already July.

4 comments: