10/02/2014

ESCAPE



This is one of the places I used to love spending time at in the summer, when I was younger. My cousins' summer cottage in Kemiö. These photos are actually quite old, I believe I took them with my very first camera. Despite of the quality not being top notch I like them a lot, because of the atmosphere. Warm, inviting and just a little bit mysterious. Like a secret hideaway. Except not that secret at all. But I did in a way consider it as a place to escape to. Going there was something I always really looked forward to. As you may have noticed (if you've read this blog for a longer while), it's always a little bit hard for me to accept the ending of summer and the beginning of the cold season. So I like to look at old summery photos. And cry.

2 comments:

  1. Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness. See the link below for more info.


    #despite
    www.ufgop.org


    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful put up, very informative. You must continue your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

    Jorcel
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete