10/21/2014

I SHOULD PROBABLY GIVE UP EVERYTHING ELSE AND START WRITING HAIKUS


A sweet warm caress,
The evening sun on my skin,
Now frozen on film.

What can I say. I was born a poet. After having analysed a bunch of different types of poems during my literature course, I've come to the conclusion that I like haikus the most. They're cute. Other than that I don't really like poems, they tend to be annoyingly mysterious and indirect. Either that, or they're plain boring (pretty much all love poems). I think it's just really inconvenient. But I guess that's part of the appeal to some people. Slowly figuring out the meaning and then eventually having an aha moment. I'm too impatient for that. I'd much rather listen to a song or see a movie. But in all seriousness, deep inside I do wish I was a brilliant wordsmith. What would be more awesome? Nothing really.

18 comments:

  1. Whoa, this outfit is so amazing! And I just love your tattoos! You should make post about them:)
    Would you like to follow each other?Let me know!
    PS I would appreciate it if you check out/CLIck sheinside link in my latest post:)
    Thank you <3

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Will consider doing that ;)
      And sure, I'll check out your blog and let you know :)

      Delete
  2. I love the black sandals! And your haiku! haha :D -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  3. symppis otsikko <3
    täällä on aina niin kaunista.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos! The necklace and shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks! The lighting and the Aura River in the summer is something magical.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for your comment! beautiful light and smile on these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comment, wow, your photographs are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. De nada! Thanks Jasmin, glad you like them :)

      Delete
  8. Love the pictures sooo much!! Great photography :)

    -Vivian
    www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete