10/05/2014

THIS KIMONO IS THE SHIT


Sunnies - ZeroUv*,  Kimono - H&M,  Dress - H&M,  Hat - Vintage,  Sandals - Forever21


I remember drooling after this awesome kimono for many months, but not bothering to purchase it due to its high price. I did however end up doing just that once the summer sales were on. The price had dropped from 90 to only 20 euros. There's no way I could've restrained myself at that point. It's not too practical to wear, though (and I have to admit that I haven't been using it a lot). It's so beautiful that I almost consider it a piece of art more than something to wear, haha. I will most definitely also be using it in one of my future photo shoots. On another note, I haven't been shooting for ages! And it's starting to make me feel just a little bit empty inside. I've been investing so fully in school that I just haven't got around doing it. But there are a couple of shoots coming up soon, one in a few weeks when I'm heading to Helsinki, and another later in November. And thanks to my long break I feel more excited than I've felt in a very long time. So I guess it's not that bad a thing after all, it just gets me even more motivated. I also can't wait for the promos/album covers that we shot together with amazing artist Vilma Alina to be published. Not only because of the photos but also because of her music, which I really liked. Luckily her single should be out very soon. This is more for you Finnish speaking peeps, but here's a Basso Radio interview with Vilma, check it out!

12 comments:

  1. APUA miten ihania kuvia! Varsinkin paria ekaa kuvaa piti palata tuijottelemaan uudelleen ja uudelleen ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first picture is absolutely amazing! Love that kimono, it's a real bargain for 20€

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I almost felt like crying of joy...but yeah, thanks! Glad you like the photos :)

      Delete
  3. amazing photos! is it you in the pictures? so so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tosi upeita kuvia ja sulla on iha mahtava tyyli!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl you are perff! Oikeesti huhhuh :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oi wau ihana asu ja aivan upeita kuvia! Oot ihan tajuttoman kaunis!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi apuaaa, kiitos senkin ihana!!! Puss

      Delete