1/18/2015

KÄRT & ELINA


Photographer: Sara Lehtomaa
Models: Kärt & Elina @ FashionTeam
MUAH: Timo Vuorimies
Styling: Sara Lehtomaa


Some portraits I took for FashionTeam of two of their new models, Kärt and Elina. We headed down to Aboa Vetus, a museum here in Turku, and shot some pretty awesome stuff among the remains and ruins of medieval times (and in the midst of a herd of Russian tourists). I also had a wonderful time getting to know the girls. Meeting new people is always intriguing. Reading what kind of person they are from the way they present themselves, guessing whether it's a charade or what they are actually like. My boyfriend claims he can see from a persons eyes whether they're "real" or disguising their true self with something else. I wonder whether that's possible (in some cases perhaps but I doubt it would work all the time). I myself can't say I can do that just by looking at a person in the eye. If only. But I would say I'm pretty good at reading a person based on a fairly short conversation, the way they move, speak, their facial expressions, etc. But I guess that's just a matter of paying attention really. In the end, though, you can never be entirely sure of a stranger. It's kind of scary really. I'm the type of person who likes to believe the best of people, which I admit sometimes isn't too rational a thing to do (speaking from experience, it has indeed several times driven me into rather unpleasant situations). Why can't people just be trustworthy?

2 comments:

  1. Upeita kuvia, tuo ensimmäinen on todella pysäyttävä!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos Vanessa! Kiva et tykkäät :) Eka on myös mun oma lemppari hehe

      Delete