3/17/2015

GOOD MORNING


Shirt - Zara, Jeans - Second Hand, Jacket - Zara, Shoes - DinSko, Earrings - Vintage


I feel like the sunlight is starting to wake me up from what for the most part seems like a long period of drowsiness and gloominess. That is my excuse for not blogging properly. That and school work. But here's a quick and hopefully enjoyable start for what should be an interesting continuation to my blog. Lots of cool (photography) projects to come, that much I can promise you. I will also be shooting more outfits now that the sun is out and it's starting to get warmer. I really want to thank you for being such patient readers! I'm glad that most of you still feel like following this blog and I'll try my best to provide more (and hopefully more interesting) content in the future! That's all for now, 'cause I gotta run!

22 comments:

  1. Upea Sara ja niin upeat housut!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah mitä kuvia! Upea sinä ja ihan mahtavat nuo housut. Ja sun lyhyet hiukset. Ihanat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihii, kiitos paljon Ida! Noi pökät on kyllä ihan parhaat :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Haha, no voih kiitos! Ite muuten oot!

      Delete
  4. amazing pictures , as always!

    www.agabierko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! My awesome mom took these :D

      Delete
  5. Wau! En osaa sanoa muuta kuin wau, olet häikäisevä!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi että, kiitos, oot ihana! :)

      Delete