4/12/2015

SATURDAY RAMPAGE



This is what I was up to last Saturday. We had been planning to have this wine / cheese party for almost half a year and yesterday finally got to the point of actually fulfilling it. Although, I have to admit I don't like wine at all, especially red wine. And that night my hatred towards it manifested itself as me spilling, or rather thrusting, Emilia's wine glass with such force that it flew all over my white wall and curtains. I was taking photos and in my usual careful manner I managed to swing my camera just in the right direction for it to hit the glass. But on the bright side (not really), now, embellished beautifully with red stains, my wall looks like one of Pollock's paintings. This isn't even the first time something like this happens to me, so I'm starting to get a little worried. I mean even just the amount of damage my camera has taken due to me bumping it into stuff is really upsetting. It's still working just fine but one day I'm sure I will regret my indiscretion. If smart people learn from other people's mistakes, and stupid people from experience, what does that make me then? Playing this board game called iKNOW also left me feeling extremely stupid, or unknowing to say the least. My common knowledge is sadly deficient. But hey, there are many different types of intelligence! Right guys?

2 comments:

  1. It looks so cool! xx

    pausplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the photos! :)

      Delete