5/01/2015

FLOWER GIRL


Model: Jade
Photographer: Sara Lehtomaa


This was a fun day. Shooting with Jade is always a pleasure thanks to her enthusiasm. I also love to hear her ideas about styling, makeup, etc. In my opinion it's always better to have an extra pair of eyes working on the photograph. That way you'll have to question your own view before making the decision, and together it's possible to come up with stuff that you may not have been able to do on your own. Two minds is simply better than one. Btw if you're on Spotify make sure to check out my playlists (I just now got on there and feel very enthusiastic about it to say the least - I love making playlists!). If you've been following my blog for a longer while you should know what I'm all about when it comes to music. Click here to listen! And please do follow me because the only follower I have is my friend whom I forced into it...

4 comments:

  1. Aivan ihania kuvia! Ja mielettömän kaunis valo näissä kuvissa, joten kiinnostaa vähän kysellä kuinka valaisu on toteutettu? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi kiitos Anni! Mulla on valona näissä kuvissa ihan ikkunasta tuleva valo ja osassa on myös käytetty salamaa vaaleanpunaisen värisuodattimen kera :)

      Delete