5/02/2015

VAPPU




A short video with random clips from last Thursday. I thought it was a fun idea to document us celebrating first of May, or 'vappu' as it is called in Finland (just for fun, but also because we might be using the material for a later school related video, which I won't be getting in on any further at this point). I've always been really fascinated about videos (and photographs obviously) and their ability to capture a moment just like that. It is actually one of my favorite past times to watch old videos. It's not that I'm desperately trying to hold on to the past, it just gives me a really warm and cozy feeling, cheering me up whenever I'm having a bad day, reminding me that there is so much good in life. And it makes you appreciate those moments, which perhaps, at the time they happened, didn't seem too significant. It makes one cherish those moments and want to keep creating new ones.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! ♥
    You are making me jealous, pretty!

    adoorablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please don't be! ♥ Glad to hear that you like my blog :)

      Delete