6/25/2015

DARK LACE


Top - StyleMoi*, Cardigan - H&M, Pants - BikBok, Jacket - H&M, Shoes - DinSko, Hat - Vintage


I have to admit I have not enjoyed the latest week or two very much. Spending long days sitting in front of a computer with the occasional phone call and email (= my summer job) has funnily enough made me exhausted. Due to this I also haven't had enough time or strength to exercise or photograph, or any of the things that I would really want / need to do. And it makes me sad. I'm hoping to shoot some interesting photos the upcoming weekend in Helsinki, though. I've also really missed just heading out exploring with my camera. And that is exactly what I'm going to do with Noora this Saturday. Hoping for sunshine and warmth. Probably not gonna happen.

8 comments:

  1. Oot tosi kaunis :) Muistutat vähän American Horror Storyn näyttelijää Taissa Farmigaa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photo shoot! Beautiful
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos and beautiful outfit!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful..........

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl i feel ya - sitting at a computer all day is truly exhausting. great look!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  6. i feel you ! i have to study all day :( btw you look gorgeous in this outfit ! song is super cool !

    ReplyDelete