7/28/2015

SUMMER DAYS



Some photos from about a month back when I was in Helsinki visiting Noora and taking some graduation photos of Thelma. That weekend really got my hopes up about summer thanks to the beautiful weather, but I'm not too convinced anymore. Sunshine has been a rarity for a while now and it's been raining an awful lot lately. I really hope it won't continue on like this for the rest of the summer.

        Last weekend was spent well - namely in Stockholm, my second home. I got to meet my relatives who I hadn't seen in two years and did some serious second hand shopping. It's really a shame we don't have second hand shops like that here in Turku. Although, on second thought, I'd probably end up spending all of my money on unnecessary stuff... I also took a bunch of photos documenting our stay (as you might expect) and yes, I will be sharing photos from there later on. Now I'd like to end this post with a music recommendation - an EP called Urban Flora by Alina Baraz & Galimatias. Just incredibly beautiful. I've been listening to it non-stop.


6 comments:

  1. magnificent photos....I love those of nature...and those strawberries look yummy....and that cat is so cute:)

    I love shopping at second hand too, you never know what you might find.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that you like the photos! :)

      Delete
  2. loving these photos! they're all so beautiful
    xo Jessica
    http://rusticbones.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I believe that there's beauty in small moments like this, and that's why I capture them :)

      Delete