9/29/2015

DRESS TO IMPRESS


Photography: Sara Lehtomaa
Model: Emilia @ FashionTeam
Makeup: Petra Satokangas
Wardrobe: Boutique Minne


I haven't enjoyed myself as much as I did on this day in a very long time. Gorgeous Emilia doing her thing flawlessly, stunning clothing from Boutique Minne (who is really too kind for collaborating), beautiful makeup by Petra, and perfect weather offering the perfect lighting conditions for a photoshoot. What more can one ask for? A thousandfold thanks to all of you lovely people involved! Especially Boutique Minne for borrowing such beautiful clothes and accessories. If you happen to live in Turku you can find their shop at Kaskenkatu 2. For more info check out their website at http://www.boutiqueminne.com/. And what made this day even more enjoyable was the fact that I went out dining with my family and boyfriend in one of my favorite restaurants straight afterwards. It's really too bad perfect days like this are rather rare.

4 comments:

  1. Hieno kuvauspaikka! Missä mahtaa sijaita?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tämmönen mesta löytyy Turusta Iso-Heikkilästä ihan siitä Saippuacenterin läheltä :)

      Delete