11/05/2015

GODDESSES











"The Goddess Inside" for Elegant Magazine.

 Photography: Sara Lehtomaa
Model: Mirka @ Modelpoint
Styling: Sara Lehtomaa


Yay, finally I am allowed to share these with you now that the newest issue of Elegant Magazine has been published! I really like this photo series of Mirka. It's so feminine and dreamy. And the title pretty much speaks for itself. Speaking of goddesses, Lianne La Havas is absolutely goddess-like and super delightful to listen to. Highly recommend you guys to check out her newest album called "Blood". It's fantastic. (I'll include one of her tracks in this post so you'll get a taste.) I've been very busy and stressed with school in the past month, so I haven't had time to concentrate on writing to you lately, as you may or may not have noticed. And I'm fully booked this weekend as well, since I'm visiting my family on Saturday, and shooting some pretty cool stuff with Yazz Hair on Sunday. The latter I am particularly stoked about! I wish it was Sunday already. Anyhow, I'll probably be posting something on Instagram on Sunday if you're curious to find out more!



No comments:

Post a Comment