12/25/2015

BEING HUMAN



Hi there! I've been planning to make this video for quite some time and finally got around doing it today, as I had nothing else to do. It's made out of clips that I've gathered during the last couple of years. As the title quite clearly suggests I wanted the video to say something about human existence. The importance of human relationships, but also the necessity of spending some time alone every once in a while. The balance of these things. The joy and the pain of our existence. The spectrum of experiences, thoughts and emotions that we encounter during our short lives. Sometimes it's confusing the shit out of us. Sometimes we don't think too much about it and just go with the flow. The idea that biology can produce such a complex thing as human consciousness is puzzling to say the least. Hope you guys enjoy the video, and please do watch it in HD!

7 comments:

  1. Olipa mielenkiintoinen video!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, you asked me a while ago how I made my layout. Mostly with the help of tutorials from this website: http://www.copypastelove.de/ It's in german, so I don't know if that helps you :/
    But yeah, everything I know about layouts and coding is because of internet tutorials, maybe you can find something in English or your mother language.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to reply Eva! I'll have to look into it :)

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! Ihan mahtava!

    Rakastan tota liikkuvuutta tossa. Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Ihan mahtava!

    Rakastan tota liikkuvuutta tossa. Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete