1/18/2016

BOYLYMIA


Fringe Jacket - BoylyMia*,  Blouse - Zara,  Pants - Gina Tricot,  Shoes - River Island


FINALLY I found myself the perfect fringe jacket! I was lucky to find my way to this beauty through my collaboration with BoylyMia, a budding women's fashion online store. They describe themselves as exhibiting "not only the unisex fashion clothing style, but also an independent tolerant mindset". I'm more than happy to support such values and wish the best for them. They've got some really cool designs and I recommend you with all my heart to take a look at their website (here).

        This fringe faux leather jacket was one of my absolute favorites. And I have to admit I was very surprised to find that the size was perfect (I've previously had bad experiences with online stores regarding size so this was a relief) (and in case you're wondering, I'm wearing a size S). So you won't have to worry about the clothes not being true to size. That's a great plus. Also, it's very beautifully made, and as a matter of fact I found no faults at all in the jacket. So I would like to assume that the rest of their clothes are of as good quality as the item that I received. All in all I have only good things to say about BoylyMia as my experience was very positive. I encourage you to check them out and order an item or two if you find something that you like!

8 comments:

  1. The photos look amazing, and so does your outfit!

    xo,
    priceless-ambition.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you! Glad you like it :)

      Delete
  2. & wau olet kaunis! Sekä asu!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi kiitos :) Kuin myös!! Sulla on muuten aivan ihana blogi!

      Delete
    2. Voi kiitos :) Kuin myös!! Sulla on muuten aivan ihana blogi!

      Delete
  3. Oi kiitos paljon, ihana kuulla jos blogistani pidät! Se on kyllä varsin hiljainen nykyään :-(

    ReplyDelete