2/05/2016

I'LL JUST LEAVE THIS HERE



Hi guys! Does anybody know what the meaning of life is? Well, I was just watching a random video of some youtuber explaining his view on exactly that and instead ended up reading the comments, and eventually came across this beautiful utterance, which I just have to quote simply because it made me feel good:

Here's my thought, and remember it's just a thought. I view all of us as a part of the universe and nature that continues to evolve and expand itself. Through seemingly "meaningless" experiences and through trial and error learning devices, the universe grows and expands not only as us, but through us. If you think of an indescribably small and single point called the universe (or singularity) that sits in eternity forever, it eventually gets bored and expands outwards which we are the result of. So, as you live your life, "it" is learning from you and through you because it IS you and you are it. As Bill Hicks eloquently said, "we are the universe experiencing itself subjectively". The consciousness looking out of every eye is actually the same brought up from different environments, cultures, and histories. It expands itself into every conceivable vantage point, whether good, bad, ugly, beautiful, you name it, in order for learning and experiencing. In short, I believe there is no wrong answer simply because the universe and you alike do everything. What I mean by this is, if you want to be an astronaut, or a doctor, or simply just work a 9-5 factory job and sit on the porch until the sun goes down, that is your meaning of life. And the universe wouldn't judge just like I wouldn't judge because "I" and "it" are "you" lol. If anything, the universe already loves you because it's already learned from you. We're all learning from each other and expanding outwards into the abyss of the unknown and hopefully having a good time along the ride. I hope this gives you at least an interesting thought if you don't agree, peace my friends.

I agree 100% and I think the person who left the comment put it just perfectly. Imo this is also a very calming thought, and so, whenever I get stressed about something as a result of taking life too seriously I try to remind myself of it. Sometimes people just get so absorbed into living life in a certain manner, in a sense enslaving themselves, that they forget why in the first place they are doing whatever they are doing. Life has no meaning, and at the same time 7.3 billion meanings. I guess you could think of reality as plasticine - the possibilities are infinite. While it is near to impossible not to lock ourselves into a certain pattern of thinking and committing to one supposedly definitive truth, I think the important thing is to realize this multifaceted and subjective nature of life and be empathic. And therefore, asking somebody else about the meaning of life is kind of pointless.

3 comments:

  1. very good post!
    you are right in your text, the primary purpose of life is to live simply, be happy and be either even, happiness is often closer than we think ... many people unfortunately forget!
    you have also a beautiful picture that gives energy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! Yes, it makes the most sense to try to do the things that make you happy and find the stuff that touches your heart. Reality is subjective so there's no point in trying to find "the meaning of life" or whatever you wanna call it through somebody else - one should look within.

      Delete
  2. Dear! It's my great honor to be on your blog,I benefit a lot from reading your blog.
    This ubuntu data
    recovery
    software also give me help .I want everybody to know it.

    ReplyDelete